HRF - Air Recirculating Ovens
The 750°C HRF Air Recirculation Furnaces comprise two bench-mounted models and two floor-standing models.
Equipped with powerful fans and horizontal air-guides these models are intended to provide rapid heating with high thermal transfer to the chamber contents and high uniformity within the chamber.
These designs frequently form the base from which custom designed chambers with non-standard sizes or control configurations are made. HRF furnaces are often supplied with modifications to enable heat treatment within AMS 2750E Nadcap compliant production environments.
- 750°C maximum operating temperature
- 22, 45, 112 or 324 litre chamber volumes
- Resistance wire elements in both sides of chamber
- Stainless steel liner
- Combination of low thermal mass and refractory board insulation.
- Carbolite 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer
- Safe outer case temperature
Options (specify these at time of order)
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- 8 or 20 segment programmer
- nanodac datalogging and programmable controller
- RS232 communications
- Additional sets of shelves & runners
Content may be subject to modifications or corrections