Burn-off Furnace - BWF
The BWF burn-off furnace is designed to promote burning of combustible materials.
The airflow in the BWF is enhanced by the addition of a tall chimney and air inlet holes in the door, which rapidly remove the fumes from the furnace.
- 1100°C or 1200°C maximum operating temperature
- Good uniformity & compensation for heat loss from graded wire wound elements in side mounted, hard wearing alumina carriers
- Hard wearing alumina element carrier, furnace entrance and hearth
- Enhanced airflow from high chimney & door vents for full combustion
- Carbolite 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer
Options (specify these at time of order)
- Optional racks & hearth trays as below
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
Content may be subject to modifications or corrections