BWF - Burn-off Furnaces
The BWF Burn-off Ashing Furnace is designed for processing larger samples or for use with crucibles that are larger than normal ashing crucibles.
Airflow in the BWF is enhanced by the addition of a tall chimney and air inlet holes in the door which rapidly remove the fumes from the furnace, preventing carbon deposits from forming.
- 1100°C or 1200°C maximum operating temperature
- Ideal for ashing larger samples or working with non-standard crucibles
- Good uniformity & compensation for heat loss from graded wire wound elements in side mounted, hard wearing alumina carriers
- Excellent resistance to wear from refractory brick door surround & hearth
- Enhanced airflow from high chimney & door vents for full combustion
Options (specify these at time of order)
Content may be subject to modifications or corrections