ABF - Afterburner Ashing Furnaces
The ABF Afterburner Ashing Furnace is particularly suitable for ashing larger samples or materials such as biomass, which are likely to generate substantial amounts of smoke.
The furnace comprises a large main combustion chamber equipped as standard with a two tier set of sample baskets. The exhaust from the main chamber is processed through a high temperature afterburner designed to further process fumes and smoke.
- 800°C maximum operating temperature - ashing chamber
- 28 Litre chamber volume
- Afterburner rated for up to 40g carbon per ashing load
- 3216P1 Programmable controller
- Independent control of afterburner temperature up to 950°C
- Silicon carbide shielded wire wound elements
- Silicon carbide hearthing elements
- Mesh sample trays & loading handle
Options (specify these at time of order)
Content may be subject to modifications or corrections