Afterburner Ashing Furnace - ABF
The ABF Afterburner Ashing Furnace is particularly suitable for ashing larger samples or materials such as biomass, which are likely to generate substantial amounts of smoke.
The furnace comprises a large main combustion chamber equipped as standard with a two tier set of sample baskets. The exhaust from the main chamber is processed through a high temperature afterburner designed to further process fumes and smoke.
- 800°C maximum operating temperature - ashing chamber
- 28 Litre chamber volume
- Afterburner rated for up to 40 g carbon per ashing load
- Two tier baskets with loading tray and handle
- 3216P1 programmable controller
- Independent control of afterburner temperature up to 950°C
- Silicon carbide shielded wire wound elements
- Supplied with 3-phase supply as standard
Options (specify these at time of order)
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
- Optional floor stand
Content may be subject to modifications or corrections