MRF - Microwave Assist Furnaces
The MRF has the unique capability to heat samples using the combined effects of radiant heating and direct microwave heating, Carbolite MAT, Microwave Assist Technology (CMAT).
The Microwave Assist Furnace MRF 16/22 is equipped as standard with a customised nanodacTM programmable / data-logging controller, that is able to independently control output from the radiant heating elements and microwave system. This is especially useful for materials where susceptibility to microwave coupling is temperature dependent.
nanodac is a trademark of Invensys plc.
- 1600°C maximum operating temperature
- Purpose built design, revolutionary microwave assist technology furnace
- Simultaneous direct heating of microwave susceptible materials & radiant heating by molybdenum disilicide elements
- Independent control of microwave & radiant heating
- nanodac programmable dual loop control with datalogging
- Over-temperature protection
- Manual or programmable control of both heat sources
- Double safety interlock cuts power on door opening
- Microwave test meter
- Safety limits for microwave containment to BS EN 60519-6:2002 part 6.1 (emissions <5mW/cm2 @ 50mm)
Options (specify these at time of order)
Content may be subject to modifications or corrections