- Designed for testing suitably granulated and graded coals for coking under accurately controlled conditions;
- Allows the pressure generated during the coking to be exerted against a fixed wall on one side & a moving wall on the other;
- Maximum operating temperature - 1250°C;
- Pressure is measured by a load transducer actuated by the moving wall;
- Recommended width : 455mm with a nominal charge weight of 255kg (dry basis);
- Separate control cabinet houses all instrumentation;
- Other widths are available;
- Many optional extras including charge hoppers, trolleys, quench carts and discharge rams are available.