High temperature modified atmosphere ovens (HTMA)
- 400°C, 500°C or 600°C operating temperatures.
- 28, 95 and 220 litre capacities.
- Digital PID temperature control using 301 controller including over temperature protection.
- Rear mounted fan & side air guides give horizontal airflow.
- Fully seam welded to contain modified atmosphere.
- Manual gas control via needle valves & flowmeters (nickel brass).
- Corrosion resistant, ferritic grade 430, stainless steel interior with perforated non-tip shelves & runners.
- Copper pipe-work with brass flow-meter & solenoid valves.
- Single side hinged door, with metal heat seal & rubber gas tight seal, closed using non-slam lever switch.
- Suitable for continuous operation (see options).
- Double skin construction for cool, safe, outer case.
- Hard wearing, zinc coated & stoved epoxy polyester coated exterior.
- Click for specification details
- Automatic gas control (requires a 3508 series programmable controller).
- Manual electronic gas control using 2 x flow-meters & solenoid valves.
- Stainless steel pipe-work with brass flow-meter & solenoid valves.
- Stainless steel pipe-work, flow-meter & solenoid valves.
- A range of sophisticated digital control & multisegment programmers is available.
- RS232 / RS485 communications.
- Fixed or castor mounted floor stands.